What is important in early childhood Korean language education is understanding the relationship between words and writing. The is suitable for the development level of young children and we have constructed the following workbook to provide interesting and meaningful first experience of Hangul learning.
1. Based on the principle of 'Korean alphabet system combination', it provides a more systematic learning opportunity by expanding the learning of Korean children. Children will learn the principles of scientific combination of consonants and vowels, so that they will be able to read even the first words.
2. In the selection of words, the children consisted of familiar words in everyday life. Based on the everyday experience of young children, we select a familiar word and learn new words to broaden the range of Korean language learning.
3. Interesting tales, sayings, songs, rhythms, and words, etc., comprised of interesting stories reflecting the interests and comprehension of infants. It's not only taught by Korean characters, but it's taught in a variety of ways, but it's a diverse set of ways that children are fond of their own interests, and they engage in spontaneous and lasting interests..
4. It emphasizes 'listening' which is the most basic of early childhood language education. Children can focus on the process of changing the sound that they they already heard when they hear, understand and distinguish sound correctly. In , we provide interesting stories, songs, and accurate pronunciation through each program.
5. During the whole curriculum, we will have have not only Korean language learning but also children who are growing up as a whole. Hangul learning becomes a medium so that infants can develop their self-confidence, become more familiar with others, have fun imagination and creatively express their language.
aims to provide interesting Hangul learning opportunities suitable for children's development level. The Workbook maximizes the effectiveness of Hangul learning through broadcasting by connecting and expanding the voluntary interest of children of TV.
Tae Wook Kang
Hangeul's Daddy, Tae Wook Kang is a production producer who makes , <Math Yahoo> Series.
Bokyoung Kim has written manuscripts for children's programs in many TV programs and have also written picture books and fairy tale books. She's always thinking of how to make interesting programs and stories that will inspire children. She has worked on , <Math Yahoo>, , , , and much more programs.
워크북 1권: 아이 / 고기 / 누나 / 누구야
워크북 2권: 너도 나도 / 라디오 / 마녀 가! / 두 마리
워크북 3권: 바구니 / 수리수리 마수리 / 이랴 이랴 / 주머니 / 우주버스
워크북 4권: 차! 차! 차! / 키 커 쿠키 / 토마토 / 피아노 / 하하 호호 / 치카 푸카 하