About “KONG & PARK Acquisitions (KNPA)”
Kong & Park, Inc. became aware of the demand for Korean language books overseas while distributing English books to the world market. This demand is emerging from public libraries in areas with a high concentration of Koreans and university libraries with Korean studies programs. Accordingly, Kong & Park, Inc. has developed the KNPA(Kong & Park Acquisitions) system to meet the diverse and extensive demand for Korean books. The KNPA is a system designed so that even librarians or staff who do not know Korean can perform related tasks without language barriers.
The significant features of the KNPA system are as follows:
- AI book recommendation(function) based on similarity and behavioral history
- Simple and straightforward to request books
- Able to check the existence of duplicate copies in the library
- Real-time tracking of orders, shipping, and settlement
- Order and settlement linked to EDI system with library system
- Approval plans
- Shelf-Ready Services
- Full level MARC records
If you would like to receive Korean books to the library through KNPA, or if you have any questions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the library name, contact person, phone number, and email address in the email.
Go to 'KONG & Park Acquisitions' system