First, congratulations on planning and completion of your project. However, selection of a publisher is very important so that the fruits of the long labor can show its true light. If you are confident that we are the right publisher, please follow the instructions below. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What will be included in the proposal?
- A summary or description of the manuscript (within 2 pages)
- Table of Contents
- Partial sample manuscript (one page from table of content)
- Total quantity of manuscript
- Copyright settlement status, etc. if you need the illustration or image
- A description of the intended audience or market
- Resume or author introduction
Please do not send full manuscripts when sending proposals. If your work qualifies for our listing, the editor will review the proposal and request the full manuscript.
The final manuscript to be submitted after completing the publishing contract must follow our guidelines. Manuscripts that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for final manuscripts.
- In general, we follow the "Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition" by the University of Chicago Press and "the first spelling and hyphenation of Webster's Third New International Dictionary" or "Webster's Tenth New Collegiate Dictionary" by Merriam-Webster.
- The manuscript file must be submitted in "Microsoft Word (extension: docx)" format.
- Once the final manuscript has been submitted, another final manuscript cannot be submitted after the typesetting starts. The modifications can be applied when you proceed with the proofreading process after the first typesetting has been completed.
- Keep the format or typeface to a minimum.
- You must use the "tab-key" when indenting. Do not use the "space-bar" or auto-indent feature.
- Do not change the line with the "enter" key unless it is the end of a sentence or use the "space" bar to insert unnecessary spaces.
- Create notes at the end of each chapter, and include footnotes or bibliography. The page can be changed during the typesetting process, so footnotes or bibliography should not be inserted at the bottom of the page.
- All images, including photographs and illustrations must be provided as separate files and must be licensed to be published by the copyright holder.
After submitting the final manuscript, the author must faithfully complete our "TITLE INFORMATION PROFILE (TIP)". TIP is a great opportunity for the author to officially promote the book. If our editors and marketers want to read the book after reading the TIP, then the publicity will go well. TIP is a basic and essential resource for promoting and selling books. The cover, brochure, marketing plan and copywriting is based on the TIP.